About B.Vocational Courses
The new-age mantra is – Do what you love. When you take up your passion as your occupation, you are bound to excel, for it is your true calling. It is rewarding not only in financial terms but also fulfilling for the soul. That is the reason we have been witnessing diverse careers nowadays.
While some youngsters are more inclined towards studies and opt for higher education in Engineering and Management etc., others are more interested in vocational courses.
Innovation is the buzz word today. Sensing the prevailing scenario, the Rayat Bahra Ropar Campus is now offering B. Vocational Courses as well. It would help the youth to choose from a variety of career options. Armed with a proper degree, they would feel confident to do what they really love. There is an array of vocational courses in the Rayat Campus.
- Multi-Entry, Multi-Exit Option after each year.
- Skill Oriented (40% Career Education & 60% Skill
- Excellent Placement opportunities.
- Industry-Driven, Project-Based Learning as per Industry
- Equivalent to Graduation.
- Dual Certification by IKG-PTU and Skill Sector Council with
Objectives of B.Voc.
- To provide a junction mix of skills related to a profession and appropriate
content of General education.
- To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they
are work ready at each point of the program.
- To provide flexibility to the students by the means of pre-determined entry and
- To integrate National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) in collaboration with Skill India program to enhance employ-ability of the graduates and meet the industry needs.
MOU's With Industry Leaders
- GOOGLE FOR EDUCATION
- IBM INDIA PVT LTD
- INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD
- PUNJAB INFOTECH LTD
- NIIT LTD
- INTEL TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT LTD
- RELIANCE JIO INFOCOMM LTD
- FOCUS 4D CAREER EDUCATION PVT LTD
- iNURTURE EDUCATION SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Path Sri Sukhmani Sahib followed by kirtan mesmerized the hearts of all in…
Rayat Bahra Ropar Campus Celebrated 4 th International Yoga day with all faculty…
*Rayat-Bahra Ropar Campus* had *”Canteen ਈ ਮੁੰਡੀਰ” by *Mh1*.
Sukhjot Kaur -2nd in UniversityB.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Semester 3
Studying in Rayat college of law is best decision of my student life. I am able to consistently achieve my goals and deliver the best results , making my parents and teachers proud of me.
Parampreet Karray-2nd in UniversityB.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Semester 1
I am thankful to Rayat college of Law for their support and guidance to help me get the desired scores.The classes are very interactive and faculties ensure that every student understands what is being taught before proceeding. Courses are challenging, yet very informative, so that we don't feel lost when entering the competitive market. I am fortunate to be a part of this great Campus and I promise to enlighten the society with the flame of knowledge passed down to me from this auspicious place.
Nishtha Gautam-1st in UniversityB.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) Semester 1
The institute has achieved excellence in imparting high quality education with prime focus on holistic learning and inculcating competitive abilities in students which has helped me immensely.I offer my sincere thanks to all the Faculty members, mentors and everyone at RCL family for their support and altruism. They have played a very crucial role shaping me & proved me right, in selecting Rayat Ropar over other colleges